HIMA^Verte, amongst a range of infrastructure, environmental and energy consultancy services, conducts greenhouse gas emissions inventory (WRI standards) and provides Environmental Management Systems (EMS) according to Green Globe certification.
For its own consulting and engineering projects in the environmental, energy and built environment segments, HIMA^Verte retains a highly-focused Technical Services Wing (TSW). HIMA^Verte also provides clients access to TSW as well, to promote project and operational excellence.
HIMA^Verte assists its clientele in undertaking their projects efficiently and precisely by providing high-integrity enabling technical services. It so, demonstrates its commitment to clients as well as construction & projects excellence.
HIMA^Verte TSW holds wealth of experience in Energy, Engineering, Architectural and Town Planning resources. It makes itself available to offer multi-discipline solutions including ‘pre-construction’ services, for example;
· Construction Proposals,
· Estimating, Quantity take-offs,
· Drafting, Shop Drawings, as-built-Drawings,
· Quantity Surveying,
· Comparative Statements, Bid-Evaluations
· Valuation of Variations, Quantifying Change Orders
· Scope buy-out Assistance,
· Shop Drawing & Product Data Analysis against contract drawings and project specification
· Construction quality work plans
· Quality inspection checklists by equipment and engineering disciplines
· Inspection Test Plans
HIMA^Verte has the capability for ‘bespoke’ services, and often custom-builds service-solutions, that are responsive to clients’ needs. This comes in handy for clients’ when they face urgent or time-bound situations.